Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Coca Cola Bottles - Coke Collection


As I've previously featured a bit of my mom's Coca Cola collection, below is some more Coca Cola items, Coke Bottles in particular. I bought her a 1915 Coke Bottle just yesterday (not in the photo below). She is into Coke items. If you have a unique item, email me. Maybe we can do some exchange as we have some duplicates (Like an early 19th century Coca Cola bottle, some mugs etc) On my next post, I'll show you her Coca Cola refrigerator and vending machine.

As a guide, I found a Coca Cola bottle chart on the internet so you can match which bottle is from what decade.

Enjoy matching some of the Coke bottles below :)


coke bottles

coca cola bottle collection philippines ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Killer Cola. All Rights Reserved.